‘Fit INDIA‘ is a vision via shashank joshi, for our nation people’s to be happy, fit and healthy. As of now our country long troubled by fitness & health problems.
INDIA is currently the sickest nation as per recent data surveys, not just in terms of diseases, fitness as well. India also on top notch on most depressed countries in Asia.
According to WHO (world health organization) Ischaemic heart disease was the leading cause of death,killing 1215.4 thousand people as per latest survey.
Distribution of death, by major cause in INDIA
According to National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR)
The top 10 healthiest countries in the world
- Why not us ?
Cancer Statistics in INDIA
- One woman dies of cervical cancer every 8 minutes in India.
- For every 2 women newly diagnosed with breast cancer, one woman dies of it in India.
- As many as 2,500 persons die every day due to tobacco-related diseases in India.
- Smoking accounts for 1 in 5 deaths among men and 1 in 20 deaths among women, accounting for an estimated 9,30,000 deaths in 2010.
- Estimated number of people living with the disease: around 2.5 million
- Every year, new cancer patients registered: Over 7 lakh
- Cancer-related deaths: 5,56,400
Deaths in the age group between 30-69 years
Total: 3,95,400 (71% of all cancer related deaths)
For Support – Click here